Primal Life Kit: 49 Paleo and Primal Products and 14 Discounts for $390
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will get paid a small commission if you make a purchase using my link. It doesn’t affect the price you pay, and I whole-heartedly believe that this bundle is a great deal and would be helpful to you, especially if you’re interested in learning more about eating a grain-free, paleo diet, or following the Autoimmune Protocol.
Every once in a while, a great deal comes along for some excellent reading, recipes and meal plans, and when that happens I feel obligated to share! This time around, it’s The Primal Life Kit – 49 Paleo & Primal Products + 14 discounts for only $39.
If you’ve read some of my past posts, you’ll know that I personally follow the Autoimmune Paleo protocol (AIP), in an effort to reduce my own chronic inflammation issues, and if you too are interested in using a dietary approach for chronic issues such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis and more, it would be worth purchasing this bundle for just the 4 books about autoimmune and inflammation, and the 3 research papers by Dr. Loren Cordain – these 7 items have a value of over $150, never mind the rest of the Primal Life Kit!
What’s The Primal Life Kit?
The $39 Primal Life Kit is over $1500 worth of the most popular and life-changing Primal and Paleo products:
- 35 Paleo and Primal eCookbooks and Informational eBooks ($498 Value)
- 3 research papers by Dr. Loren Cordain ($15 Value)
- 1 Online Cooking Club subscription ($39 Value)
- 3 Fitness Programs ($67 Value)
- 2 Paleo Challenges ($44 Value)
- 2 Meal Plans ($69 Value)
- 2 Online Magazine Subscriptions ($36 Value)
- 1 Bonus Video about Eating Paleo on the Road
- 14 Discounts ($757+ Value)
TOTAL VALUE $1500+ for just $39!
These educational and potentially life-changing Primal and Paleo products are being sold for just $39 – more than 97% off their original retail value – this week only (April 21st through April 28th).
All the ebooks are in pdf format, so you can read them on your computer or the e-reader of your choice. This $39 kit will give you all the tools you need to eat, cook, work out, and live Primally.
4 Autoimmune and Inflammation eBooks ($132 Value)
These four books are especially helpful if you suffer from an autoimmune issue or food intolerance (they’re more common than you think!) If you’re wondering just how to heal your gut and lessen or even eliminate your symptoms altogether, then check these out:
- Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Quickstart Guide by Sarah Ballantyne (aka The Paleo Mom) ($18 Value) – This little eBook gives you a thorough overview of how to implement the Autoimmune protocol, outlining the foods to avoid and more importantly, the foods to eat to help you heal. Sarah also talks about food quality, and how to manage the day-to-day aspects of eating according to the Autoimmune Protcol by going over how to stock a pantry, and how to go about re-introducing foods once you’ve healed enough.
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse by Neely Quinn of Paleo Plan ($25 Value) – This 125-page book could be the ONLY reason you get the bundle, if you’re interested in healing an autoimmune disease or inflammation, improving your gut health, or getting to the bottom of a food sensitivity or intolerance. I can’t recommend this book enough! It’s a great guide to walk you through a 21 day journey of improving your health. Neely walks you through the why and the how, with plenty of answers to your questions, meal plans (Yes, PLURAL), and plenty of recipes.
- The Autoimmune Paleo Breakthrough by Anne Angelone of Paleo Breakthrough ($9.99 value) – Anne’s 120 page eBook is another great resource if you’re looking to follow the Autoimmune Paleo protocol, especially if you’re starting from the ‘Standard American Diet’. Rather than going cold turkey, the book has a plan to transition you from standard fare to AIP over four days, and the outlines a 30 day plan, including supplement and lifestyle suggestions.
- Inflammation Free Zone: 30 Day Protocol by Amy Hager (aka Bee Happy Life) ($97 value) – This 30 day protocol is actually modeled around the Dr. Wahls Protocol (which reversed Dr. Terry Wahls’ multiple sclerosis symptoms). It includes buying guides, menu plans and recipes. In addition to the nutrition aspect to healing, there is also an exercise regimen with adaptations to multiple fitness levels, with or without the use of specialized equipment. Stress reduction is also important to healing and videos & mp3s are included to guide you through relaxation exercises. Finally, there are helpful tips to reduce your environmental toxic load.
3 Paleo Research Papers by Dr. Loren Cordain ($15 Value)
- Research Paper on Grassfed vs Grain Fed Beef by Loren Cordain, PhD, author of The Paleo Diet, The Paleo Diet Cookbook, and The Paleo Answer at thepaleodiet.com (Value $4.99)
- Research Paper on The Paleo Diet and Acne by Loren Cordain, PhD (Value $4.99)
- Research Paper on Egg Whites and Autoimmune Disease by Loren Cordain, PhD (Value $4.99)
Don’t forget, you’ll also get a LOT more than this, and together they have a combined value of over $1500!
Click here to learn more or to purchase The Primal Life Kit!
All of the links on TheRealFoodGuide.com are for information purposes, however some are affiliate links to books, products or services. Any sponsored posts are clearly labelled as being sponsored content. Some ads on this site are served by ad networks and the advertised products are not necessarily recommended by The Real Food Guide.