No special introduction text is needed for this incredibly tasty desert! Bet no person on the earth not gonna like it. See the ingredients needed and the instructions below. Enjoy it!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour (this measurement only works with coconut flour)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1/2 tsp of cinnammon
- 1/3 cup of honey or maple syrup (OR 1/2 cup if you like it sweeter)
- 6 large eggs (always at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- the grated zest of one orange (it really elevates the flavor!)
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F & line a large loaf pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine & whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients together and mix well. Integrate wet mix into the dry ingredient bowl.
- Fold in the cranberries & the orange zest
- Pour batter into the loaf pan, use a spatula to even out the top surface. I like to sprinkle a few cranberries directly on top. They will warm up, pop in the oven & make for a beautiful loaf. Added perk: your house will also smell great!
- If you have walnuts or raisins, you could also sprinkle them on top or fold them into the batter.
- Bake for about 50 mins or until center is cooked through. Insert a toothpick or knife into the center of the loaf to check for doneness.