Chorizo Pasta with Chicken
For best results you’ll want to get 2 breasts and pan fry them. We’re also going to season them with Italian herbs, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Fry the breasts both sides until beautifully golden, then lay to rest. Laying to rest is important as it helps retain some of the juices after frying. Because who the heck enjoys dry chicken!?
After, it’s time to slice up the chicken. I like to lay it on top of the pasta (like the photo above) just because it’s pretty 🥰 Then I mix it in and eat it like an absolute maniac. The contrast is beautiful.
How to Pan Fry Chicken for Pasta (quick summary)
- Bring two chicken breasts to room temp.
- Coat in olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Fry over medium heat until golden.
- Flip and cook until white through the centre.
Creamy Tomato Chorizo Pasta
How to make Chorizo Pasta (quick summary)
- Fry onion, sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
- Add chorizo slices.
- Pour in tomato passata. Add fresh parsley and basil.
- Pour in cream. Add smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add linguine.
- Toss to combine.