Wonderful Lemon Dill Dressing slathered on top, this salad is beautiful to look at, and with a variety of ingredients, it satisfies to the max!
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 12 to 16 ounces chopped chicken breasts
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup corn (I use canned corn)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
Add all that to a salad bowl, mix together gently, and set aside.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY LEMON DILL SALAD DRESSING
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Whisk all of that together; add as much of it as you prefer over the prepared Chicken Egg Salad and toss until well combined.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.